Tuesday, September 01, 2009

September

Wow, I really went the whole month of August without blogging once? That's pretty flimsy. I've got some other projects up my sleeve and a lot going on but still, not to the exclusion of everything else in life. I've just been going through a little radio silence phase, I guess, and apologies to everyone I owe email. Let's just think of it as a fallow period, a bit of mental crop rotation so the soil of my psyche can replenish. Or some such compost-worthy shit.

More later. Bed calls ever earlier. But to tide you over, here's a nice picture of three of the four cute furry animals who live here getting cozy on the world's skankiest dog bed.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh.

I just now managed to open up my blog for the first time in six weeks, kind of sidling into it. The great revival has not happened. But maybe the barrier has lifted -

6:24 AM  
Blogger Debi Harbuck said...

September is a whole new month. We'll both do better, yes?

And, that is an adorable picture.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Cara dB said...

omg! Look at Francis with his little paw around Alvy's neck! And Dorrie hanging out with them! The cutest pets ever. I totally wish we had a happy little cat-loving dog to join our band.

And what Debi said about doing better. I'm trying to do better as well.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Miss T said...

Brain compost. I hear ya.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ethel Rohan said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments over at PANK!

Cheers.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Daniel N said...

Or some such compost-worthy shit.

Heheheh. Lovely pun!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home