Thursday, June 25, 2009

Don't Cry for Me, Mappa Mundi

Oh goodness, it’s been a while. It really wasn’t my intention to extend my respectful moment of silence for Readerville quite this long, but there have been distractions. Among other things, I’ve been ahhhhh… hiking the Appalachian Trail of the blog world, ifyouknowwhatImean. It’s OK, Mappa Mundi knows about it. We’re cool.

And I actually do have a few things to say, but the middle of the workday isn’t an optimal time for anything involving deep thoughts, literary or otherwise (other than, “No, no, I really think you need a comma here. No, really. Seriously, look…”). However: I realize I’ve been pretty negligent in certain avenues of self-promotion, and need to ask all my faithful readers, if they haven’t already, to vote for me for Bookninja guest blogger. I was doing a good job of playing it cool and detached all week, but with this recent post George has done a good job of whipping me into a competitive frenzy (OK, not that hard to do). So vote for me! Today, if you don’t mind. Thank you, thank you, I love you.
And I'll be back later with some real stuff.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaethe said...

I voted for you twice. I also promised to read BookNinja ever day if you get the gig, so be sure and keep me posted. I'd hate to miss anything you posted.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm all a-twitter about it. Half an hour of voting time left!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home