Friday, January 18, 2008

The Readerville Journal

One of my favorite places on the internets is Readerville.com, an online forum for likeminded bookwormy hard-reading opinionated chatty folks like myself. For years there was also the Readerville Journal, a smart and handsome full-color magazine along similar lines. It ceased printing soon after I started hanging out there, going on four years ago, which was a sad thing – not least because someone had just given me a year’s gift subscription.
But now the Readerville Journal is back in digital form, and you don’t need no stinkin’ gift subscriptions. It’s up there for everyone, and it’s still smart and handsome. There’s neat content that changes daily, good links, and some really excellent book recommendations that you probably won’t find anywhere else.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss T said...

Cool, thanks!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Mary-Laure said...

I wasn't familiar with that publication; I'll definitely check it out!

I thought Dorrie might want to know that her colleague Benjy posted something on my blog today...

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home