Monday, December 17, 2007

Alvy Settles In

I wonder if Alvy remembers anything about his former life on the streets. It's only been five months. But as it gets colder and meaner out there, I can't help imagining that has something to do with the fact that he's getting affectionate lately, discovering that he enjoys being handled and held (and cradled like a baby with his hind legs sticking straight out, but we don't need to embarrass the poor guy). I've also noticed at night, when I can't move my legs, that he's been sleeping curled up against Mr. Bonkers.
He's a fat and happy boy these days.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss T said...

He's lucky you found him!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kaethe said...

All that tummy exposure, that languid lolling about, it's going to get him kicked out of the Cat Union. Clearly, he's a scab.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Cara dB said...

Aw. What a sweet boy.
I love the way he sits, like a baby sitting up in a carseat.

Inty is now fatter than Alvy, and she's got a double chin - they don't look so similar now, apart from glowing eyes and shiny black fur.
Zoe's all babyfood all the time regime has been enthusiastically adopted by Inty, who just waits for Zoe to finish her breakfast and then zooms in to clean up whatever's left, buzzard-style.

4:45 PM  
Blogger M said...

Aw! I'm so glad you guys found each other!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I just want to tickle those little black pads on the bottom of Alvy's feet. Django lets me hold him that way, except that he stretches out like a rubber band. He's a big boy. Same shiny black fur, but green eyes.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home