Sunday, May 03, 2009

Spots and Stripes

The promised rain arrived and stayed, and all the members of this household have spent the day muddy or sleepy or both. In a sad bit of irony, my kitchen floor is immaculate -- which means I can spend every spare moment of the next week following the animals around with a mop, because our five-day forecast looks something like this:



Makes me doubly glad I spent so much time yesterday indolently lounging outdoors. Indolently lounging indoors doesn't have quite the same feeling of satisfaction to it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous lynn said...

That's such a cool picture. It looks like Dorrie and Francis are suspended in air. That is a fake animal in the corner, right? Or did you rescue a tiger?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

We rescued the tiger from Walgreens, but Dorrie disemboweled him. And yes, doesn't it look like they're floating? On the world's dirtiest dog bed, may I add.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Margarita said...

Wonderful! what else can I say!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home