Saturday, August 30, 2008

Caturday

Inspired by Cara, I am putting up pictures of my cats. Because really, there just aren't enough pictures of people's cats on the internet.
This is Alvy getting groomed by Mr. Bonkers. It's a combination of dominance and affection, as far as I can tell.
Alvy puts up with it for a while and then he'll start to fuss and kick, or else Bonkers will be very gentle for a while and then start chewing on Alvy's legs like they were chicken bones, at which point Alvy starts to fuss and kick. At any rate, it always ends kind of badly, but it's fun to watch.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cara dB said...

aw. super cute. I'd agree about the affection/dominance theme, I see that all the time.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Kaethe said...

You're right, there aren't enough pictures of peoples' cats on the internet. Also, not nearly enough dog photos. Or kids.

Together, we can make the world a more cutely-illustrated place.

10:32 AM  
Blogger M said...

My cats do that all the time. It's both cute and kind of horrifying to watch.

8:30 PM  
Blogger WendyB said...

Cute!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home