Friday, June 29, 2007

"1 person thinks this post adds to the discussion"

Yes, I know, if you're going to comment on someone's Amazon review you're supposed to say something that elicits a certain degree of enlightenment on the product, or asks an incisive question of the reviewer, or points out incorrect information. But then again, some opportunities are just too good to pass up.

And while I'm being snarky -- OK, I know it's a very lucrative series. But still... I think this is a very, very unfortunate choice of title:
OK, I'm done now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitt said...

Ha! Ouch.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Jesse Wiedinmyer said...

I had thought that it was no longer politically correct to refer to deaf/mutes as dummies...

7:42 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I am only ONE post into your blog and I love it already !! (Kristin - the Octopus Gal)

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home